<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18955641?origin\x3dhttp://evanesence-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 04, 2006♥SCHOOL STARTED :D
hello again. i decided to take a break for a while. man. I AM SO STRESSED !
anyway, let me talk about yesterday first. ((:

YESTERDAY :D

well. reached super early. supposed to meet tessa.then she bring me to my class. yeah.
meeting at 7 am. woah. 7.20am still havent come. then i am like.forget it man. i will just bring my bag to assembly loh. well. the principal and EVERYBODY talked so long that my leg ached from sitting down okay ! it was like..from. 7.30am to 10am?? crossed-legged somemore. haha. i think i was shy yesterday. well. of course i felt that way la. my class everybody stare at me like as if i am a monster larh. argh. except for wan en. yeahh. she was like.. "you are emelia's cousin? i am wan en.hello!" then she was smiling brightly and erm. wanted to shake my hand -.- hahaha. well. she was my first friend in my class. ((: we met mrs taufiq and mrs william -.- i like mrs taufiq. she is nice (: but strict. reminds me of mrs chaim. hahaha. she crack jokes with you too. hahaha. mrs william. YUCK. not that i dun like her. she like a little bit psycho like that. hahaha. but.. i guess. she is quite nice and funny. that day, my first few friends were :
- Chloe
- Jia En
- Wan En
- Charmain
- Fu Hua
- NANA :D
- Shivani
- Serene

well. they had left an impression on me. so i think its them only. yeah. then had training. sprained my ankle! yay! so happy! happy my FOOT. argh.hurts like hell yesterday.but now, it is fine (: sir talked to me. dunno whether i wanna continue badminton until JC lehh. perhaps.

TODAY :D

not posting bout that that day.wahahaha. wanted to continue updating it today. but. owells.
I HAVE MUCH MORE THINGS TO POST ON TODAY ((x

CITYNIGHTLIFE;

PROFILE♥

I am Lin Weihui and I love my school. I detest badminton but somehow I still stick with it because of my team. I do the stupidest things and take the retardest photos. I love chocolates and I eat them almost every single day. I think I love everyone in the whole wide world. I shop alot, and I admit I'll just die without shopping. I am really petty and I'll flare up and throw tantrums over the slightest things. Oh yes, you're gonna die a horrible death at midnight sharp if you don't remember my name.


NETWORK♥

;Andy
;Audrey
;Candice
;Carol
;Charmaine
;Christel
;Christopher
;Daphne
;Denise
;Elaina
;Emelia
;Georgina
;Jacelyn
;Jazreel
;Jiehui
;Jinghao
;JingYing
;Meryl
;Mong Chin
;Natalie
;Nicole
;Pamela
;Sharlyn
;Shivani
;Shuyin
;Suzanna
;Tessa
;Valerie
;WeiYi
;Whimsy
;YuTing


JUKE♥
Shake that thang, baby for that's why you drink that booze.


YESTERDAY♥

♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006

IN THE BIN♥
♥Genevieve on ♥Blogskins created this, and she is thankful to ♥phyzer on ♥deviantART for the image. No brushes were used, only special fonts from ♥DaFont.
SPEECH♥



CANDIDCAMERA♥

723239858l.jpg
DSCN7244.JPG

TO REMEMBER♥

1st AprilApril Fool's Day
2nt April HMT Oral Examination
3rd April Elenna's Birthday
24th April English Language
25th April Social Studies
30th April Biology
30th April Geography
2nd May HMT Paper 1
2nd May Additional Mathematics
4th May History Elective
7th May HMY Paper 2
7th May Mathematics